Friday 17 September 2010

UPDATE

I wanted to let you all know that I've sent you all a little surprise (don't get too excited, it's only something small) but I thought you might like it.

Also, you may remember that Girl Parts went missing. You may also know that recently I have been putting together bookcases and getting my collection in order. Guess what I found in one of the boxes? Yep, Girl Parts *headdesk*. I honestly thought I'd sent it out so I will be doing that now. I'm about to put another couple of books on tour (which are my own copies but I wanted to share them with you). Hope you'll sign up if you're interested in reading. Don't forget to post your reviews anywhere you can think of including your blog, GoodReads, Amazon, The Book Depository, Barnes & Noble (US site) to get the word out there about the books you love.

The Raised By Wolves Tour is going good guns with only a couple of people left to read the book although the annotated ARC has some work to do to get round you all. Can I ask that you send it recorded delivery (so it doesn't get lost and it only costs a few pence more than first class post) and that you write your thoughts in there and send it off ASAP to the next person. Don't hang on to it for days as we're running out of time now. The book has to be back to me to present to Jennifer by 4th October. Am I having a panic attack about this? I may well be!

Anyway, I hope you're all happy with the tours and if you have any helpful suggestions or feedback, please let me know.

Lynsey
x

6 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Oh Lyns you are so sweet :D

Claire (Cem) said...

Aw that's really sweet of you!! Thanks :)

Chrissie said...

Thank you x

Splendibird said...

What you have set up here is really awesome. I don't have any ARCs at the moment but I'll email you re. a couple of books that you might be interested having on tour.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I'm so intrigued to know what it is?! :) Thank you though.

Sarah said...

You are a sweetie Lynsey :o) I'm really looking forward to the meet up with Jennifer Lynn Barnes - should be a really fun event!