Tuesday 14 September 2010

PERSONAL DEMONS Tour

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Lisa Desrochers for giving me what was one of her last ARCs for Personal Demons. She knew how desperate I was to read it and how unlikely it was that I could since US publishers are reluctant to send books overseas for cost reasons and the UK rights have not yet been sold. Personally, I would encourage publishers to JUMP on this book and acquire it NOW! So yes, I've read it and no, I was not dissapointed. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. I'm about to write my review for it and I'm guessing it's going to be a major gushfest. This was a FANTASTIC debut from Lisa and hot as hell! I LOVED IT so much that I've just bought my own copy of it. So with that kind of recommendation, how can you NOT sign up for this?!

The cover art I've used is actually for the ARC as the final copy of the book has a different cover. I prefer the ARC cover though so that's what I've used and that's the book that is going on tour. If you haven't heard of this book, check out Lisa's blog or the GoodReads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. P.s. I'm Team Luc all the way baby.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

10 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me again :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Nayuleska said...

Sounds good :)

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

Splendibird said...

Me too, pls!

mountainsofinstead (at) googlemail.com

Sarah said...

Ooooh me please!! :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

Me too please!

magicbeanreview@gmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Please add me to this tour =)

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

CarlyB said...

Yay! Awesome :)

carlybennett@hotmail.com

Jess said...

Yay!

Jess2379 at Hotmail dot com

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I've been won over by all the good reviews of this. Can I sign up please?

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com

Thank you, lovely :)