Friday 17 September 2010

13 TO LIFE Tour

In case you missed the UK tour back in June when it released, and also in preparation for the sequel entitled Secrets and Shadows, I am putting my own copy of 13 To Life by Shannon Delany in a tour. I'm seriously hoping to get an ARC for Secrets and Shadows when it releases so keep your fingers crossed! Obviously, if I do then it will go on a tour. If you're not familiar with the book then check out the GoodReads description here or check out my review on my regular blog Narratively Speaking here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

5 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

*cough*
Yes please - it is me again :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

SusanKMann said...

Can you add me please. susankmann@blueyonder.co.uk Thank you

Splendibird said...

Definitely!

mountainsofinstead(at)googlemail(dot)com

CarlyB said...

Ooh me please!

carlybennett@hotmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com