Friday 10 September 2010

ANGEL Tour

I'm guessing that most people have heard of Angel by L.A. Weatherly but I'm not sure if everyone has had a chance to read it so I'm putting it on a tour. I've still got to read this but I'm an angel girl so I know I'm going to enjoy it. I'm also really looking forward to meeting L.A. Weatherly on her UK tour next month!! If you haven't heard of this book or aren't sure what it's about, then check out the Goodreads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

ME ME ME!!! Sounds awesome, can't wait to read it or meet her! lol

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Splendibird said...

This looks interesting - count me in.

mountainsofinstead@googlemail.com

CarlyB said...

Ah wicked, been waiting for this one for a while!

carlybennett@hotmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi,

Please add me to this tour (even though my TBR pile is big enough already LOL)

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com