Friday 17 September 2010

AWAKENED Tour

A big thank you goes out to Ednah Walters who sent me a finished copy of her novel Awakened so that it could go in a tour. I'd not heard of Awakened before but hey it's got a hot boy with wings on the cover and that's all I need to know ;-). If you're interested, check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

6 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Seriously, quit adding books that sound awesome, I already have too full a TBR shelf ;) And very hot cover!!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Splendibird said...

This sounds interesting, so yes please. Not heard anything about it before, so am super curious.

mountainsofinstead(at)googlemail(dot)com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Oh sounds good.

asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Love this cover & the story sounds great too :o) Please add me to the list!

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com