Friday 10 September 2010

CRESCENDO Tour

OMG you guys!!!!! Thank you to the very awesome Emma at Asamum Booktopia we have an ARC of Crescendo, the sequel to Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is not released in the UK for another month! This is a book I've been desperate to read and I hope you are too. I'm not going to add a Goodreads description as there may be spoilers on there but if you've read Hush Hush, you'll want to sign up for this. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

5 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Yes please, count me in! Looking forward to more of Patch ;)

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Splendibird said...

Absolutely! Hopefully it won't get me as mad as Hush Hush did...

mountainsofinstead (at) googlemail.com

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh, go on then :)

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com

Sarah's Fantasy Reading said...

Me please :)

saz200381@googlemail.com

Lyndsey OHalloran said...

Count me in for this please Lynsey.

linzeeloulabelle@gmail.com