Monday 20 September 2010

I AM NUMBER FOUR Tour

Thank you to Michelle for sending me I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore to go in a tour. I'm sure the majority of us will have heard of this book by now, especially as it's being made into a movie starring Alex Pettyfer. YUM. I'm definitely intrigued to read the book though and ideally, before the movie comes out. Just in case you're not sure what the story is all about, check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

5 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I've great things about this.

solittletimeforbooks@googlemail.com

Sophie

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I just posted it to you - this one's from Emma from Asamum Booktopia!!

serendipity_viv said...

I would love to be part of this book tour. I just found your site mentioned over at Clover's blog (above Post) .

My name is Vivienne Dacosta

MY email is vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com.

Here is my blog, so that you can see I am regular blogger.
http://serendipityteacher.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear fromyou soon.

Claire (Cem) said...

I'm curious to see what the books is like having heard so much about it. Count me in!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Natasha said...

Just found this site sound really great.

Could I join? Been looking forward to this book for a while now.

utalking2me@hotmail.co.uk