Tuesday 14 September 2010

RADIANCE Tour

Radiance by Alyson Noel is the spin off series from her Immortals books (Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame). I have an extra copy of this and so I thought I would put it in a tour for all you lovely bloggers to read. Check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

ME (yet another one)
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Nayuleska said...

Me please!!!! I love Riley!!!!!

(What makes you think I'm excited?)

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

Claire (Cem) said...

Yes please :)

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk