Friday 17 September 2010

THE EMERALD TALISMAN Tour

This is my own copy of The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos. I haven't actually read it yet (have you SEEN my TBR pile?!) but I've heard good things about it and obviously enough for me to have bought it. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Splendibird said...

Yes, please...

mountainsofinstead(at)googlemail(dot)com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Is it wrong that I am influenced by how pretty the cover is :D

asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nayuleska said...

Please sign me up for this one!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk