Friday 17 September 2010

ANGEL STAR Tour

In case you missed the UK tour when Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia was first released back in May, here is your chance to read it. I'm putting my own copy of Angel Star in a tour so you can read it before the sequel LEMNISCATE is released. I'm hoping to get an ARC of that, but that's not definite yet. If you're unfamiliar with the story, you can check out the GoodReads description here or my review on my regular blog Narratively Speaking here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

6 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Yes please - do you want to put me last as I sign up for so many :D

I am pretty sure you know my email, lol

asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Sign me up too!

magicbeanreview@gmail.com

Claire (Cem) said...

Ooh sounds good!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Splendibird said...

Me please!

mountainsofinstead(at)googlemail(dot)com

Sarah said...

Oooh sign me up please :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

Am I too late for this one? I hope not :). Theslowestbookworm@gmail.com