Monday 26 July 2010

TORMENT Tour

OK, so for the first tour I'm going to start with an ARC of Torment by Lauren Kate. As most of you know, this is the sequel to Fallen and is not released until 30th September, 2010. I must say a huge thank you to the lovely ladies at Random House for providing the book and and giving permission for it to go on a tour. Having just read this myself, I can tell you that if you loved Fallen, then you are going to love this too. At least I hope so! I must stress that if you have not yet read Fallen, then DO NOT sign up for this tour. Also, if you want to sign up then please have a look at The Rules first. To sign up for this, please leave a comment below with your name and e mail address.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

9 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsey OHalloran said...

Oooh I loved Fallen. linzeeloulabelle(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks Lynsey

Nayuleska said...

It's a superb book, you'll all love it!

iffath said...

Please sign me up!! :')

Although I have one request, can I be last please?

lovereadingx@gmail.com

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Yes please! flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me please :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

CarlyB said...

Ooh it's such an awesome book, hope you all enjoy it!x

Splendibird said...

Definitely - been looking forward to this for ages!

mountainsofinstead@googlemail.com

Sarah's Fantasy Reading said...

Am I too late???
If not then sign me up plz :)

saz200381@gmail.com