Tuesday 27 July 2010

FAITHFUL Tour

Next up is Faithful by Janet Fox. I have to admit that I have wanted to read this for a while but I didn't have a copy. Well, thanks to Kate at I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read a copy is on its way! If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

4 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sweet Bonjour said...

Yay! I want to read this one :)

the-sweet-bonjour@hotmail.com

Thanks :)
x

Nayuleska said...

This looks good!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

this looks awesome