Monday 26 July 2010

IMMORTALIS CARPE NOCTEM Tour

I was lucky enough to win a copy of Immortalis Carpe Noctem by Katie Salidas quite some time ago now and I'm ashamed to say I still haven't read but I'm going to make an extra special effort since it's going in a tour. If you're not familiar with the book, please check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

4 comments:

Nayuleska said...

This looks good!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

SusanKMann said...

Me me me...

susankmann@blueyonder.co.uk

Chrissie said...

This one looks really good :)

chrissiescorner@live.co.uk

Sarah said...

I really like the sound of this one! Count me in please :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com