Monday 26 July 2010

RESTORING HARMONY by Joelle Anthony

Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony is a debut dystopian novel. Thank you to my lovely new friend Kate at I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read for donating the ARC to use in a book tour. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. I have to admit that I haven't read this yet but I definitely plan to as I'm now a lover of YA dystopian fiction (thanks to Matched by Allyson Condie -I hope to have that on a tour soon). As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

4 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

another one :D Am so excited
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Nayuleska said...

Dystopia rules!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

Splendibird said...

This one looks awesome too! Sign me up!

mountainsofinstead@googlemail.com

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

this looks fab

kirstylouiseconnor(at)hotmail.com