Monday 26 July 2010

THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB Tour

I've heard GREAT things about The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg and so this had to go in a tour. Thank you to my lovely new friend Kate at I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read for donating the book. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

4 comments:

CarlyB said...

Carly - carlybennett@hotmail.com Awesome - thanks for posting this one up Lynsey :), I wanted to read it for ages!x

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

YAY! I've heard good things about this too - me, please!

flutteringbutterfliesblog (at) googlemail (dot) com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

another one for me too plaese :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk