Monday 26 July 2010

BY MIDNIGHT Tour

This is an excellent debut novel by British writer Mia James and a big thank you goes out to Gollancz for sending me this one. If you've not heard of it then check out the GoodReads description here. I've just read this and I really enjoyed it. I will be posting the review on my blog Narratively Speaking very soon. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

8 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

OMG me please :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk
Are you going to put Mr Linky up to link all the reviews ;)

SusanKMann said...

Please add me to the tour I can't wait to read this one. Susankmann@ blueyonder.co.uk thank you x

Nayuleska said...

I'd love to join up with this one!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

Nayuleska :)

Splendibird said...

Me please!

mountainsofinstead@googlemail.com

Chrissie said...

I'd love to read this one :)

chrissiescorner@live.co.uk

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

oh this one too please
kirstylouiseconnor(a)hotmail.com

Caroline said...

*waking up on the tour*
Ooooh me me me me me!!!
This one looks great!
Caroline
ace_rookie [at] hotmail [dot] com

Sarah said...

This looks really good! I'd love to join the tour please Lynsey :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com