Monday 26 July 2010

MATCHED Tour

I'm so excited to be able to share Matched by Ally Condie with you courtesy of Sya over at Mountains of Instead , a fellow UK book blogger signed up to this site! Thanks so much for sharing Sya. I can tell you that this is one of the best YA books I've ever read and I rate it HIGHLY. You can read my review here if you want to. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

14 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

YES! ME!

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com

Claire (Cem) said...

Oh so yes I want to read this book badly!!

Claire M

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Nayuleska said...

so many great books!

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

CarlyB said...

Yay, amazing! Carly - carlybennett@hotmail.com.

Going to have a check of my shelves tomorrow and see if there's anything I can donate :) x

Vicki said...

Me please! Rhiana-Reads@live.com

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me please :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Me too, please! Desperate to read this :D

magicbeanreview@gmail.com

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i want to read this lots

kirstylouiseconnor(at)hotmail.com

lanna-lovely said...

It's probably too late to join the tour, but if it's not:

bloggers-heart-books@hotmail.co.uk

Lyndsey OHalloran said...

Sign me up for this one pls!

linzeeloulabelle@gmail.com

SusanKMann said...

Not sure if it's too late but can I sign up for this one. susankmann@blueyonder.co.uk

Sarah said...

Am I too late to sign up for this one? If not please add me to the list :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com