Saturday 31 July 2010

THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY Tour

A HUGE thank you goes out to Kay Cassidy for donating a copy of her book The Cinderella Society to the tour site. I'm pretty excited to read this one as it's a combination of YA and chick lit and it sounds fantastic! If you're not familiar with the book, you can check out the GoodReads description here or even read the first chapter to get a little taste of what the book is like here. I read the first chapter recently and it made me laugh out loud. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

6 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Have to say this sounds really interesting! Count me in.

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Splendibird said...

Yeah, me too - I wasn't sure enough of this one to invest in a copy but I'd definitely like to read it!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Anotehr one for me too please :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk
Thank you for all your hard work :D

CarlyB said...

Yes please my dear! Carly - carlybennett@hotmail.com but I'd be a bit sad if you didn't know that by now. Just emailing you my address now x

Anonymous said...

Too many amazing tours!

Sign me up, haha.

Jean, magicbeanreview@gmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Please add me to this tour =)

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com