Monday 26 July 2010

SOME GIRLS BITE Tour

Some Girls Bite is the first in the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill and this is the UK version. Thank you to Orion/Gollancz for sending me a copy and I also bought a copy which I'm putting in a tour. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. I've yet to read this but I love Chloe's Dark Elite series (Firespell) so I'm sure this will be just as good. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

3 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nayuleska said...

Please count me for this - it sounds really fun.

nayu@hotmail.co.uk

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

This one sounds interesting.

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com