Wednesday 16 February 2011

HALO Tour

What a gorgeous looking book this is! Thank you to Becky from The Bookette for donating it to the tour site. Yes it's another book about angels but hey, that's fine by me! If you haven't heard of Halo, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Also, checkout the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

8 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I'd love to participate in this tour, but if you could put me towards the middle of the list, that'd be great :)

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com

serendipity_viv said...

Sooo glad to see this one on tour! Been desperate to read this for nearly a year!

Can I go on the list.Please!

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Heard such good things about this. Can I go on the list too please?
raimyrawr@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

Count me in!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Claire (Cem) said...

Wouldn't mind giving this one a shot too!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

katrina said...

can I be added too please.

katrinathomas_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Carmen said...

Could I be added too please :)

whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com