Friday 18 February 2011

FIRELIGHT Tour

Thank you to Liz Scott for providing me with a review copy of Firelight by Sophie Jordan that I'd like to share with you all on the tour site. This book is about dragons no less which is a little different from a lot of other paranormal YA stories out there. If you haven't heard of the book before, check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

3 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Ohhh am excited for this one. Yes please.

asamum3@gmail.com

Books for Company said...

Yes please! Have heard great things about it =)
booksforcompany @ gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

Seen amazing reviews for this one, please add me to the tour!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk