Friday 18 February 2011

CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR Tour

Thank you to Kate Linfoot for providing me with a copy of The Clan of the Cave Bear for review. I am planning on reading and reviewing this but I now have my own copy so I'm putting this on a tour. You may have seen this book in the shops lately as the final book in the series has recently been released. AND I cannot believe I have literally just found out that they made this best selling book into a movie in 1986 starring Darryl Hannah! I MUST look that one up! If you want to find out more about the book, check out the Goodreads description here and look at how many 5 star reviews there are of the book. I think it's worth giving this series a go as it's been around a while and is still highly regarded it would seem.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site. Also, I'd recommend taking a look at So you want to join a tour?

0 comments: