Saturday 8 January 2011

DEAD BEAUTIFUL Tour

I've been sitting on a US ARC of Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon for a long time but I heard a rumour recently that it was going to be released in the UK so this is the right time to send it on a tour. I haven't read it yet but it sounds fantastic and right up my street. Check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

10 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Um, me please? ;)

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Anonymous said...

Ooh this sounds really good! Sign me up please :)

kathryn87[at]live.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Me too please :)

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me again me me me :D

asamum3 (at) gmail (dot) com

Books Glorious Books said...

Count me in!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

serendipity_viv said...

Me too please.
vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Natasha said...

I'd love to be part of this tour.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I'd love to, please!

teenage.fairytale@gmail.com

SusanKMann said...

Me please. This sounds great. email@susankmann.com

Splendibird said...

This looks great - yes pls.
mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com