Friday 18 February 2011

THE CURSED ONES Tour

Thank you to Simon and Schuster for providing me with a review copy of The Cursed Ones by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. This is the first book in a series and all I really know about it is that vampires are involved. I would strongly suggest you check out the Goodreads description here for a more attractive synopsis ;) I'll admit I haven't gotten round to reading this yet but I'm definitely keen to give it a try.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site. Also, I'd recommend taking a look at So you want to join a tour?

8 comments:

Splendibird said...

Yes, pls. mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

serendipity_viv said...

I was doing so well resisting the tours and then you put this one up and I begin to salivate!

Please can I join???

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Awww this site adds so much to my pile! But it won't stop me from asking! Please can I sign up for this one too!
Raimyrawr@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

Yes please!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

SusanKMann said...

Please add me email@susankmann.com x

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join this one too please :)

theslowestbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I'm a bit late, but is it okay to still join this one? (I really need to stop doing this! Haha)

Thank you!

teenage.fairytale@gmail.com