Wednesday 16 February 2011

BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY Tour

I'll admit I have not yet read Between Shades of Gray by Rutya Sepetys yet but I've heard a lot about it and I will get to it soon as the release date is fast approaching (March, I believe). Thank you to Penguin for sending me a review copy. If you haven't heard of it, check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

6 comments:

Books Glorious Books said...

Yes please!!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Claire (Cem) said...

What I've heard on this one has me curious. Count me in!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Yes please, Lynsey!
I've heard that this is amazing.

teenage.fairytale(at)gmail.com

katrina said...

Yes please, that cover is gorgeous.

katrinathomas_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Cicely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey, please can I join this one. I know I'm late off the mark ...

theslowestbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com