Sunday 20 February 2011

WITHER Tour

Am I good to you guys or what?! Actually it's thanks to Kate at Sithereandread who kindly let me have the book as she knew I really wanted to read it. I mean firstly, LOOK at that cover? It's GORGEOUS! Also, I'm loving Dystopian books right now and this sounded really interesting. Imagine a world where due to genetic engineering gone wrong, girls die at twenty and guys die at twenty five. Now imagine some seedy, underground business where "Gatherers" kidnap young girls and sell them off to wealthy men to reproduce with. Eww....Check out the Goodreads description here for more information.

I have to say, I'm about halfway through reading this and it reads like a victorian historical BUT it's set in the future. It's a strange world but I'm really enjoying it so far.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site. Also, I'd recommend taking a look at So you want to join a tour?

13 comments:

Books for Company said...

YAY!!!
I have been waiting for this after seeing it on upcoming tours list.
Sign me up please!!
Jodie - booksforcompany @ gmail.com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

*waves* yes please yes yes yes

asamum3@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

me too please!

theslowestbookworm@gmail.com

serendipity_viv said...

ooh yes please! Cannot resist temptation.

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

Yes!!! You are definitely too good to us!!
m-hussein@hotmail.co.uk

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

AHHH!!! :D You are very very good to us!! Please can you add me to this tour!
Cannot wait to read this book!
raimyrawr@gmail.com

Splendibird said...

Woo hoo! Yes pls!

Cicely said...

Yes please! You are too good! Can't wait for Wither :D

smileycicely@hotmail.com

Natasha said...

I'd love to take part in this tour.

utalking2me@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

I'd love to take part in this tour, if i'm not to late that is!

Emma - littlepinkstars____@hotmail.co.uk

Claire (Cem) said...

Count me in for this one please.

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

SusanKMann said...

Oh Oh Oh me please. email@susankmann.com

katrina said...

Can I join this too please.
katrinathomas_uk@yahoo.co.uk