Friday 18 February 2011

LOW RED MOON Tour

I expect a lot of you will have heard of Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (a pseudonym for Elizabeth Scott). It was published in both the US and the UK with a lovely shiny cover and red is my favourite colour so of course I was attracted to this book! Psssst it's also got wolves. If by some miracle you haven't heard of it, check out the Goodreads description here. I'll admit I still have to read this but at only 196 pages, it looks like a quick and entertaining read :)

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

5 comments:

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

serendipity_viv said...

There goes my willpower out the window again! Can I join?

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

katrina said...

Please can I join in with this one too. Thanks
katrinathomas_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Please can I join this one too!
Raimyrawr@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

I've been wanting to read this one for ages!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk