Friday, 18 February 2011

LOW RED MOON Tour

I expect a lot of you will have heard of Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (a pseudonym for Elizabeth Scott). It was published in both the US and the UK with a lovely shiny cover and red is my favourite colour so of course I was attracted to this book! Psssst it's also got wolves. If by some miracle you haven't heard of it, check out the Goodreads description here. I'll admit I still have to read this but at only 196 pages, it looks like a quick and entertaining read :)

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

5 comments:

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Vivienne said...

There goes my willpower out the window again! Can I join?

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

katrina said...

Please can I join in with this one too. Thanks
katrinathomas_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Raimy-rawr said...

Please can I join this one too!
Raimyrawr@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

I've been wanting to read this one for ages!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk