Saturday 8 January 2011

THE BODY FINDER Tour

Another book with some great buzz that I haven't managed to read yet *le sigh* is The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. It's now been released in the UK as a paperback and thanks to Headline Publishing, I have a copy to go on tour. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the Goodreads description here. I think it sounds like excellent reading for a cold, drizzly day.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

3 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Yes please. Lynsey you are like Santa Claus and you are definitely spoiling us.

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Books for Company said...

Yes please!
How can l stop myself for signing up!
booksforcompany@gmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lynsey,

Please add me to this tour!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com