Saturday 8 January 2011

MY NAME IS MEMORY Tour

Described as an epic love story spanning several lifetimes, My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares is a book I'm definitely interested in reading. It came out in hardback in America and was marketed as an adult book. In the UK, a different hardback cover was used to market it as a YA book and it is just about to be released in paperback. I think this is my favourite cover of them all actually. Out officially on 20th January, thanks to Hodder Books I have a copy to go on a tour. So what do you say, are you interested in reading about an epic love story? Still not sure? Check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

6 comments:

Splendibird said...

Again, yes pls.

mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

Books Glorious Books said...

Yes please!!!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

serendipity_viv said...

This reminds me of another book I have read, so yes please again.

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Books for Company said...

Can l been taken off this one please?
Sorry l won a copy!

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lynsey,

Please add me to this tour!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Carmen said...

I'd love to be added to this one :)

whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com