Saturday 8 January 2011

THE LIMIT Tour

The Limit by Kristen Landon is not one I had heard of until the very lovely Asamum brought it to my attention and let me borrow her copy to put into a tour. This is described as a middle grade dystopian novel and I'd certainly give it a read. Check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

6 comments:

Books Glorious Books said...

This looks great! Count me in...

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Books for Company said...

Yes please!
booksforcompany@gmail.com

Jax Blunt said...

Could I join in? Am not quite sure what you mean about being book Blogger for 3 months, I've been blogging books I've read for quite some time and blogging for nearly 8 years now.

Jax Blunt said...

Sorry, can you pick up email from the comment? Prefer not to leave address in plain sight.

Lynsey Newton said...

Yes you can as long as you e mail me your details please. Also please read the rules.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey, I know you've had this one up for ages, but can I be added to the list? I've just read Jodi's review and it sounds really good. I'd like to give it a go too.

Many thanks

theslowestbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com