Saturday 8 January 2011

ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS Tour

Quite possibly the one you've all been waiting for, I present to you Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This has been creating A LOT of buzz in the blogosphere and I cannot find anyone who has a bad word to say about it. I've wanted to read it for the longest time and now I have a copy. In fact, there is a funny and yet frustrating story behind the acquiring of this book. I had asked for an ARC when I first heard about the book but I heard nothing from the publishers so I assumed I wasn't getting one. MONTHS later, my US friend told me I had some parcels at his house that he'd tossed to the side and forgotten to tell me about. I asked him to open them and one of them happened to be an ARC of Anna and the French Kiss. I squealed in delight as I had wanted to read this book for so long. Now the finished copy is out (it is actually sitting right next to me) and my friend has STILL not sent me the bloody book. Actually, he may have sent it off yesterday if he got his arse into gear. So I'm taking names now and when it finally arrives, I'll send it out. If you've not heard of this book, where on earth have you been?!?! If needed, check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site.

11 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Me me me!!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Anonymous said...

Sign me up please ^_^

magicbeanreview at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Yes please :)

Splendibird said...

Absolutely - wasn't sure if this was my kind of thing but the reviews have been fantastic!

mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me me me & by the way I <3 You very much *hugs*

asamum3 (at) gmail (dot) com

Books Glorious Books said...

Yay!!! I've been wanting to read this one for ages!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Please may I sign up!
raimyrawr(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Me too, please!

teenage.fairytale@gmail.com

Books for Company said...

Please!!!
l thought l signed up for this
booksforcompany@gmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lynsey,

Please add me to this tour!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey, sorry to be a pain but can you take me off this one (Anna and the French Kiss) as I have bought my own copy :D

Many thanks hun x