Friday 19 November 2010

THE DEMON KISS Tour

Here it is guys, book two in the "Of Witches and Warlocks" series by Lacey Weatherford. So I still haven't read the first one yet but it's getting some great reviews from you guys! I can't wait to get started! Thanks to Susan/Emma for sending this one to be put on tour. If you haven't reaed the first one yet, you can still sign up for that. Although the tour has technically finished, I'd still let you borrow it ;) Just click on tours to find the link.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. If you are new to this site, you need to e mail me with your address and the link to your blog. I have not got time to chase you!

I've decided to add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great but I haven't read the first one yet either. There's bells going off in my head though so I'm going to nip downstairs and check my bookshelf.
Nope, haven't got it, just on my wishlist. I don't think there's much point in me putting my name down as I haven't read the first one yet either. Look forward to reading every elses reviews though.