Monday 15 November 2010

POSESSIONS Tour

Thank you to Nancy Holder for donating a copy of her book Posessions to the tour site. Nancy is a prolific author who has an incredible back catalogue which includes the Wicked series and is the co-writer of Buffy and Smallville stories, as well as featuring in a lot of the paranormal anthology books. I have to admit that I know very little about Posessions other than the fact that it is a ghost story which sounds good to me! Check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. If you are new to this site, you need to e mail me with your address and the link to your blog. I have not got time to chase you!

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

10 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Yes please :)

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me again please

asamum3@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh that sounds fab! Me too please :)

theslowestbookworm@gmail.com

Jess said...

Me please! :)

Jess2379 at hotmail dot com

AngelGoneMad said...

Oooo..me please..sounds good!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Splendibird said...

This one looks great - I love ghost stories.

Sya

mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

Nayuleska said...

Yes please!

nayu at hotmail dot co dot uk

Books Glorious Books said...

I'd love to sign up for this one too!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Carmen said...

Am emailing you

whoopidoo at btinternet dot com

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.