Monday 15 November 2010

THE CHRONICLES OF VLADIMIR TOD Tour

Thank you to Penguin for providing a copy of The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. I've been hearing about this book for some time now and there are currently about 8 books in the series (in the US). It's coming to the UK and if you haven't heard of it, check out the Goodreads description here.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. If you are new to this site, you need to e mail me with your address and the link to your blog. I have not got time to chase you!

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

5 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Yes please wanted these for ages

asamum3@gmail.com

Claire (Cem) said...

Have been curious about this for a while, count me in.

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

AngelGoneMad said...

I am curious about this one =)

Please add me..thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Books Glorious Books said...

I've wanted to read this for awhile!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

SusanKMann said...

Not sure if I'm too late but can you add me to this tour please? email@susankmann.com