Saturday 6 November 2010

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE Tour

OMG you guys, this is very special. Across the Universe by Beth Revis is a book I've been lusting after since I first heard about it, I mean c'mon, YA IN SPACE!!! I just finished reading it yesterday and I was absolutely blown away. You know when a book leaves you speechless and you need to regain some coherence before writing your review? That's what Across the Universe did to me and I love it when books have that effect. So, you wont see my review for a little while as I'll be posting it closer to release date in March, 2011. Yes, you read that right MARCH. If you sign up for this, can I ask that you don't post your reviews until close to release date otherwise they will probably get lost in the ether (so to speak).

If you haven't heard of this book, you are in for a treat. Check out the Goodreads description here and prepare for a fantastical adventure. If you're still not sure, let me tell you that I am pre-ordering the HB of this book because I love it so much. And the best news is - it's a series!!!! WOOT!!!!

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

17 comments:

CarlyB said...

Oh God SO many good tours! Thank God my TBR pile is diminishing. I think I'll be preordering the HB too - love the cover so much!

Carly
carlybennett@hotmail.com

Vicki said...

OMG I so want to read this one! Rhiana-Reads@live.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds fabulous! I'll be signing up with you once my book blog has been up and running for the 3 months. I can't wait! :)

Nayuleska said...

From your enthusiasm this sounds fab!

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire (Cem) said...

Yes please :)

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me me me *jumps up and down MEEE!!!!!

Can you guess who it is I wonder :D

asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Jess said...

ME!

Jess2379 at hotmail dot com

lanna-lovely said...

I've been dying to read this one for ages (and the cover is gorgeous). :]

-Alanna
bloggers-heart-books@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Can I sign up for this one please:). Theslowestbookworm@gmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Add me to the tour please =)

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

Anonymous said...

Add me please :D

Jean, magicbeanreview@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

I would love to sign up for this one!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Sarah said...

I'd love to sign up for this one please Lynsey :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

SusanKMann said...

Can I sign up for this. I'm in no hurry. susankmann@blueyonder.co.uk

Books for Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Books for Company said...

l got a copy of this book so please take me off the tour!
Thanks Lynsey