Saturday 4 December 2010

DELAYS

As some of you are aware, my laptop has recently died and I'm currently in process of getting it fixed. This has significantly slowed down movement of the tours as all my data is in limbo. I'm pretty sure I can recover it, I'm just waiting for a copy of Windows 7 to arrive so I can do a fresh install. Also, do I need to even mention the weather? This will be the third day in a row the postman has failed to turn up. I don't blame him for the first two days but when someone delivering menus through your front door can turn up, I would expect Royal Mail posties to turn up too but apparently not. I hope they prove me wrong in the next couple of hours!

Anyway, so yes these are the reasons for any delays in replying to your e mails, giving you the contact details for the next person on the tour and receiving books. Please bear with me whilst it all gets sorted out. Thanks x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries. It's the same here, although the postie did turn up today. Good job too as I've ordered lots of Christmas presents online!

serendipity_viv said...

Don't worry Lynsey. I hope your pc is sorted soon. We will wait to hear from you and postie.

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Sweetie, you are doing such a great job for us with the books. Dont worry about a few little glitches. Hope your PC gets sorted without costing too much :D

Carmen said...

No post here for 3 days but postie sauntering down the road scoffing a sausage roll this morning was a bit annoying!

lanna-lovely said...

This reminds me, could you take me off of the tours I'm supposed to be on? (I *think* I only signed up for two, Matched and Across the Universe. I have my own copy of Matched now.) =/

Nayuleska said...

Hope you get your laptop sorted soon! Technology is fab when it works. And that you get post!

Sarah said...

Hope you manage to get your laptop fixed soon Lynsey! Don't worry about the delays, I'm amazed at how you manage to keep on top of the tour site along with everything else you do :o)

Today was actually the first time in a week that I've had post delivered but even then it was only letters (I'm waiting on quite a few parcels that will hopefully turn up soon!). I'm really fed up with all this white stuff now LOL