Saturday 6 November 2010

THE REPLACEMENT Tour

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff is by all accounts a bit of a spooky read and Maggie Stiefvater thinks you should read it alone, after dark, whispering it outloud! I have to say that I LOVE the US cover but I think the UK have done all right with this one, after all we have a hot boy on the front. Although, someone pointed out to me the other day that he looks a bit like one of the guys from One Direction (X Factor) and you know what? He does a bit!

SO I haven't read this yet but it's on my TBR list and any recommendation from Maggie is good enough for me. If you're interested, check out the Goodreads description here. The UK edition is published in January, 2011. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

6 comments:

Books Glorious Books said...

I would love to take part in this one!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Maryam
GloriousBooks

CarlyB said...

YAY I was so hoping this one would go on tour! Awesome! Eeee I'm super excited and I agree - the US cover is brilliant!

Carly
carlybennett@hotmail.com

Vicki said...

Haha He does look like him from One Direction! Would love to read this one too Rhiana-Reads@live.com

Anonymous said...

I just bought this one but it's the cover with the pram on the front. Sounds fab and I can't wait to read it.

Claire (Cem) said...

Want to read this.

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

YAY. Put me down for this one as well :)

flutteringbutterfliesblog (a) googlemail (dot) com