Monday 15 November 2010

THE MOCKINGBIRDS Tour

Thank you so much to Lenore for donating an ARC of The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney. Initially she was asking if any book bloggers wanted to read it, little did she know that I would share it with UK Book Tours so fellow UK book bloggers got a chance to read it. I'm not sure if the UK rights have been sold for this book but it was recently published in the US. If you're not familiar with The Mockingbirds, the book has been getting a lot of buzz stateside and you can check out the Goodreads description here. I've just read the first chapter and already I love it. So I have high hopes that it will live up to its expectations.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. If you are new to this site, you need to e mail me with your address and the link to your blog. I have not got time to chase you!

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

11 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

ME!

flutteringbutterfliesblog (at) googlemail (dot) com

Claire (Cem) said...

Def want to read this one!!

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Hi Lyns - were you waiting for me

asamum3@gmail.com

Lenore Appelhans said...

Glad I could help!

Splendibird said...

Yes, please... looks really good

Sya

mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

Nayuleska said...

Yes please!

I think you have my details :)

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Books Glorious Books said...

Yes Please!!!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Sarah said...

This looks great!

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

serendipity_viv said...

a bit belated sign up for me. Thanks Lynsey

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com