Wednesday 25 August 2010

SHADE Tour

Thank you to Rhiana Reads for sending Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready to go in a book tour. I've heard so many great things about this book and I know Jeri is a great writer. I can't believe I still have to read this but I've been waiting a while for my hardback copy of Shade to arrive. If you're not familiar with the book, you can check out the GoodReads description here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

1 comments:

Nayuleska said...

Yay I'm first! This one sounds awesome. I've read a book with a slightly similar concept (not ghosts though), so I'm very intrigued by it.

nayu(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk