Wednesday 11 August 2010

OF WITCHES AND WARLOCKS Tour

Thank you to Susan Mann for sending Of Witches and Warlocks by Lacey Weatherford to put in a tour. I have to admit I'd not heard of this before but anything remotely magical + a hot boy = WIN! I'm looking forward to reading this actually and I'm excited to learn that there are another two books in the series! If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads decription here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

6 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Magic and hot boys I am there :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

This one looks good, I'd not heard of it before either :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

Lacey Weatherford said...

Hi Lynsey,
Thanks so much for putting my book on tour. I would love to send you a new copy of this book. The original edition had an unedited version of the manuscript put in it will LOTS of gramatical errors. It has since been reprinted and I am trying to weed out the old copies so readers can have a more enjoyable time with it!
Thanks so much!
Lacey

Nayuleska said...

I like the sound of this one :)

nayu(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

AngelGoneMad said...

I have heard so much good things about this book I would love to try it out..was going to buy it but think I will try it out first before I buy the series lol

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com