Wednesday 11 August 2010

PERFECT CHEMISTRY Tour

For the people who have not yet read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (is there anyone left out there who hasn't?) I'm putting this in a tour, especially for you. It's a very good book and Simone has just won a RITA award for it. If you're not familiar with the book you can check out to the GoodReads description here or my review of the book over on Narratively Speaking here. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Jean said...

I'm ashamed to say I have not read it :(

Jean, magicbeanreview@gmail.com

Splendibird said...

I also haven't read it. Can't decide if I'd like it or not so this is an excellent chance to find out!

mountainsofinstead@googlemail.com

CarlyB said...

Ooh brill, I really need to read this!

Carly - carlybennett@hotmail.com

x

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.