Sunday 8 August 2010

THE ETERNAL ONES Tour

Thank you to Penguin for sending me a copy of The Eternal Ones which I'm reading next. I've had this one on the wishlist for some time now and I'm really excited to read it! After which, yep you guessed it, it's getting it's very own tour. I'm putting the tour up now so so you guys can sign up. If you're not familiar with the book, check out the GoodReads description here. The official UK release date is 19th August. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

12 comments:

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Yes please :D
asamum@tiscali.co.uk

Chrissie said...

Please count me in for this one too :)

chrissiescorner@live.co.uk

Sarah said...

I'd definitely like to sign up for this one please :o)

sarahsreviews at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sign me up!

Jean, magicbeanreview@gmail.com

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I'd definitely like to read this one!

flutteringbutterfliesblog@googlemail.com

Claire (Cem) said...

Really want to read this one! Count me in.

cem_214(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

SusanKMann said...

Please sign me up for this one. x

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hi! Sorry, can I take my name off this one as well (I feel a little guilty buying so many books, but it had to be done!)

Anonymous said...

Can I take my name off the list as well? Thanks :)

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

barmybex said...

if it's not too late can i add to this one.

becca9@gmail.com