Sunday 29 August 2010

MOCKINGJAY Tour

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins is the third and final book in The Hunger Games trilogy and if you've read the other books, you DON'T want to miss this. Again, I don't really need to big this up and I'm not going to give a GoodReads link either because I know there are a lt of spoilers on there at the moment. I've also put the other two books in the series in tours if you're interested, just check out the "Tours" link at the top of the page. These are my own UK paperback copies that I'm willing to share with you guys because of how awesome the story is. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

TOUR NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS.

0 comments: